Gina Bengtson and BoB Christopher

I am Gina "Para Fox" Bengtson-  I am an Interior Designer and a Toolbelt Diva,  A  Paranormal Investigator, Cast Member of Haunted Destinations Ghost Detectives TV, Radio Personality, and Ia Partner at Ghostly Excursions.
Possessing Claire audience  and  Claire cognizant. I consider myself a ghost magnet, as the spirits love to communicate when they are treated with the utmost respect. Over the years I have captured a multitude of compelling photographic and audio evidence!
I am Host at The Fox Den, A Radio Show https://m.facebook.com/Fox-Den-1524672551106900/
broadcasting every Thursday evening from 8-10 on est on Dtmwickedradio.com & I Heart Radio   I interview a variety of guests in the paranormal and metaphysical Communities.
local PA TV Show cast member Ghost Detectives
https://m.facebook.com/GhostDetectives/
And National TV Haunted Destinations Ghost Detectives
https://www.facebook.com/HDGhostDetectives/
Partner with Bob Christopher at Ghostly Excursions offfering Ghost Hunts to the public at a Varietyof Haunted Locations
https://m.facebook.com/ghostlyexcursions/
I am founder and lead investigator at GB Investigations101.              Bob Christopher has been in the field for nearly 20 years and has a great length of accomplishments which include being lead investigator/ producer of the TV show Ghost Detectives. The show has been running locally in Pa on FOX 56 for 8 years and has done 100 episodes. He also is co founder of NEPA Paranomal. He also owns Vortex Ghost Gear which he builds equipment for the Paranomal field. He is co owner of a company that takes people on trips to notoriously haunted places called Ghostly Excursions. And by day he is a diesel mechanic for a local bus company.             Link to Show...https://www.spreaker.com/user/paranormal_experienced/gina-bengtson-bob-christopher-8-5-18..Thank you Gina Bengtson and BoB Christopher for a great show from Mark



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

James Creachbaum jr

Jeff Santos..Ghosts of Yorktown ,Virginia:A Haunted Tour Guide